Hawaii Love





I really wanna go to Hawaii.


  • With Fredrik





And just relax. We have never been on a real vacation together were we just relax and not care about  business.

Fredrik really wants to go to Hawaii too! It's a perfect Sofia & Fredrik island. Cause I love hiking, we both love the beach and Fred loves the tropic water and It's just perfect!
Just drive around and enjoy everything!!!

I was looking at tickets and I found a Roundtrip + Hotel for 8 days for only $ 1602 for 2 persons. Thats soooooo good!

Now I wanna go even more. 

I would love to go to Maui or Kauai !
Need to do more research on Hawaii. Cause it would be so fun to go in like January!


















i t   n e e d s   t o    h a p p e n    s o o n,  v e r y    s o o n



It's so close to California! 

D r e a m i n g     a w a y . . . . . . .

0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate