Happy Easter.

                  I`m back in my hometown   celebrating easter.




The weather have been fab and sooo beautiful!

If was fun catching up with some family and friends! Im back in one of my hometowns called Ludvika. Located by a beautiful lake in the heart of Sweden. My parants, brother, granma and some friends still live here. And tons of them comes home for the holidays like easter so It was great to be home for the weekend.


 I was so excited to meet my brothers little puppy! I have skyped with him ones but meeting him in real life was great. He is really cute and sweet and loves to play! So we had a great time together!!


And I got to hang out with Henrik and his girlfriend and family. 
Here u see him wearing my hippie head piece. Nice! 


It was great hanging out with friends. And the weather was soo hot and perfect. I really enjoy being outside and relax!!
It made me creative and Im ready to go back to work!!






HE MAKES ME WANNA BE A BETTER PERSON EVERYDAY. 
sweet.






I hope you had a great Easter .



tons of love.

xoxo


SOFIA

0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate