santorini, with love






































I wanna go to Greece and sit on the beach naked and eat watermelon.

my dear friend Mary told me one day:

              I wanna go to Greece and sit naked on the beach and eat watermelon.
When I was a little "Grek-Flicka"  (greek-girl) I lived on an Island named Crete in Greece. And sat naked on the beach alot and went throught tons of watermelons. I wanna go back. I havent been to Greece since the summer of 2005. It's time to go back.
I have been dreaming about going on an Island hopper trip. With a backpack, an ukulele and a good friend.
As the fact that I am half greek I should be ashamed. Cause I have only been to Crete and around Athens.
The end of this summer would be the perfect time for an epic Island Hopper Trip. With Mary. So she can have her watermelon on the beach.

Greece has 3000 islands, of which 170 are inhabited. The Islands are divided into 6 complexes or groups, determined by their positions. Those groups are the following: the Cyclades, the Dedecanesem the Northeast Aegean Islands, the Ionian Islands, the Argo-Soronic Islands and the Sporades. Add to the list Crete that does not officially belong to any of the groups and you will have a total.
Its going to be really hard to decide on what Islands to visit on this trip but we are going to reseach and I will keep you updated on what we decide on, aswell as I will try to find some tips. As for now I know I wanna go to Santorini (belongs to the cyclades group) Im going to stare at this photos. And dream away. pictures taken by perivolas.com
                             See you soon Santorini, with love.
                                                    σας δούμε σύντομα Σαντορίνη, με αγάπη 

pictures taken by perivolas.com and private.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to go on this adventure with you!!! I couldn't imagine going on it with anyone else! xoxo Mary




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate