float away studios

float away studios is the kind of place I go to when I want to get inspired.

my lovely friend Mary is a lover of love and she knows how to capture it.





people say dogs look like there owners, I think Rilo is the swetest dog I have ever met.


I want to share some of my favorite pictures that Mary have taken. Mary and Scott (video) run the business floatawaystudios together. Mary is the photographer and Scott is the videographer. Im sitting here with tears rollin down my cheeks browsing through there blog. I cant believe how you can capure love the way they do. They make me wanna get merried and have a wedding day after day. So if you are a lover of love. Or in love or just want to see some amazing photos. floataway 








beautiful wedding decor.




0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate