There is a huge blow job outside


Mother Earth. Mr wind. You name it.
Is giving us So Cal people a big blow job right now.
The wind is crazy. It's the Santa Ana winds. According to the news.

Im cozy inside.
Have lit several candles. Watching Grey's and sipping Himla Gott tea from my big Indiska cup!
Mmmm... Winterfall so wonderful .


  • Tomorrow will be a Santa Workshop day. Im going to try to get some Christmas gifts done of the ones im going to make myself and them maybe head down to 3rd street and shop a little to the ones I love! Need to finish the ones for my family and friends in Sweden.
  • Maybe I will have time to go to Trader Joes?
  • And get my laundry done at the laundry mat. 
  • And bake a little?
Heading over to the Georgian to hang out with Anna, Adam & Fredrik.
Hope the wind is going to be nice to me on my way there!


Hugs


Sofia



0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate