Toms.

I got my first toms about a year ago. And I have been wearing them thats for sure. I have 2 pairs, and they are the most comfy shoes I know.
My feet never hurts in a pair of toms.They are amazing. I have a pair of Yellow Linen and a pair of Classic Ash ones. ( me with the ash ones below).
They go with everything. I have seen people getting married in toms! Love love love toms.

Toms have a great online store and the price for a pair is just around 40 bucks! The sole is super comfy. Like a yoga mat!


Tons of Celebs are wearing toms aswell.
The best thing about them is that for every pair of toms u buy. A shoeless kid gets a pair.
A great cause!





TOMS was founded by Blake Mycoskie after he took a trip to Argentina and saw hundreds of shoeless kids. These children were suffering from all sorts of diseases that were preventable... if the kids had shoes. So he came up with a novel concept: start a for-profit shoe company making a modern, hip version of the traditional Argentinian alpargata shoes where for every 1 pair sold, another pair would be donated.

And a few years later, TOMS has donated 10s of 1000s of shoes. Plus, the shoes are great looking. TOMS has tons of designs for men, women, and kids, plus tshirts and other goodies.



Spring and summer is just around the corner. And I have been looking forward to updating my toms collection. These crochet toms are super cute aswell as the chocolate ones, that are new in the toms store! Check them out!




Im going to join tom's on there One Day Without Shoes Mission and I hope you join me on April 05 this year.



Go Without Shoes


Millions of children grow up without shoes and at risk of infection and disease. One Day Without Shoes is the day we take off our shoes to raise awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child's life.






You can find toms at several stores and online. Find the info on there website.


Photos used from toms.com

upscalehype.com

0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate