studio city love



Hanging out in Studio City is amazing.
Its a cute place where the tempo is chill and the people are hip.
We biked around town and went to the best urban outfitters in the LA area. 
I love the sale racks. especially the apartment stuff. I always find the best stuff there for no money!


I hung out with my friend mary! 
She showed me her Hood!
And I love it soooo much!
If u ever in the area. take a stroll around the Tujunga Village in Studio City.
My favorite place to eat is Aroma Cafe , the bookstore  Portrait of a bookstore is located in the cafe so when ur done eating u can walk in and check out there books! I just love it! And the cute bohemic stores in the area are amazing!


my favorite thing from there menu is the Salmon Sanwich with olive bread! yuuumie
lonely tree I love



photos by maryfrances, floatawaystudios

0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate