Wear it or tear it?


Im surfin around at free peoples website and I want everything. But I picked out  some key pieces that I need for spring and fall. Like the maxi skirt, and then I got inspired by the Vintage love and I created my own littl look book. Its good to have something to go after when ur out shopping. free people have some unique pieces and I love how they mix this styles and make it so calm and lovely.


Are u exited for spring and summer???




the key things Im going to wear for spring and summer 2011 is:
  •  the 70s boot legs on jeans
  • pastel color nail polishing
  •  red calm lips
  • romantic lace
  • funky native american things
  •  vintage over sized t shirts
  • unique and funky jewelry
  • down to earth beachy
  •  etc. I will update u with a full lookbook. Today,my mind is lost on free people. Love u


I cant wait to stroll around on the beach in summer outfits, have beach parties, bon fire pic-nics with live music...


 mmm.... summer I love u

come to me now NOW  NOW

xoxo sofia


pictures used from free people

0 comments:




My Latest Pins:




Mr.Kate